FIGHTER stored pressure type wet chemical extinguishers are used for cooking oil or fat fires where the spray can create a flame almost immediate. Extinguishment happens while the wet chemical agent reacts with oil to form a soap like film to seal the surface of the oil and cool it down to prevent re-ignition. Suitable for Class A and F fire risks.
• Water as liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class F & A Fire.
• The Fire extinguishers are designed to comply with the specifications and requirements of BS EN3
.• High quality polyester paint.
• Internally coated by thermoplastic coating powders blend of polyolefin to prevent corrosion.
• Fire mist spray to prevent grease splashing.
• Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
• Unique gauge testing system.
• Unique color code handle and base (optional).
• Rechargeable and easy to service.
• Ideal use for commercial kitchens.